Română (România)English (United Kingdom)Serbian

The House with Lions

casa cu lei1-smallAddress 6 Unirii Square


1758 – the first house existing here Names and historical functions 1828 – Johann Palekutsevny House,

1840 – “La Soarele de Aur” (“The Gold Sun”) Tavern, “La Câinele Alb” (“The White Dog”) Grocery, “La Fluierul Mare” (“The Great Flute”) Shop, Weiss House, Weiss – Grünbaum Business House, several administrations during socialism, nowadays offices of small and large businesses.

casa cu lei2-smallArchitectural style

Originally Austrian Baroque, the bow-window with a round contour on the corner existed since then. Remade in the style of 1900s, the szeceszió movement – the lions, which give the name of the house, date back then.

Search the site



<<  January 2020  >>
 Mon  Tue  Wed  Thu  Fri  Sat  Sun 

Fotografii din Timișoara

Fotografii din Banat

Exchange rate



For information about the other programmes financed by the European Union in Romania, as well as for detailed information regarding the membership of Romania in the European Union, please visit the website of the Representation of the European Commission in Romania.
The accuracy and the coherence of this website is the sole responsibility of the Municipality of Timisoara and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union.
elektronik sigara
elektronik sigara e sigara
elips c elektronik sigara
oyunlar oyna