Română (România)English (United Kingdom)Serbian

Countess Ana Mirbach Palace

palatul contesei mirbach small

 

It is situated on  3 August 1919 Bd., having the building authorization from February 29, 1904, and housing authorization from May 13, 1904.

The building, which replaced a previously existing ground floor building on the same plot, belongs to the 1900s style, the szeceszió movement. The pillars on two levels, which rhythmically align the façade’s spans, are noticeable.

Of course that the “palace” was not the Countess’ special residence, but, in the good tradition in Timişoara, the “palace” was merely a “tenement house”.

Search the site

logo-engleza-1

Events

<<  August 2019  >>
 Mon  Tue  Wed  Thu  Fri  Sat  Sun 
     1  2  3  4
  5  6  7  8  91011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728 

Fotografii din Timișoara

Fotografii din Banat

Exchange rate

 

european-cities-marketing-logo

For information about the other programmes financed by the European Union in Romania, as well as for detailed information regarding the membership of Romania in the European Union, please visit the website of the Representation of the European Commission in Romania.
The accuracy and the coherence of this website is the sole responsibility of the Municipality of Timisoara and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union.
ukash
elektronik sigara
elektronik sigara e sigara
elips c elektronik sigara
oyunlar oyna