Română (România)English (United Kingdom)Serbian

Karl Kunz Palace

palatul karl kunz-1-smallIt is situated on  3 August 1919 Bd., having building authorization from November 6, 1902, and housing authorization from October 29, 1903.

The edifice is notable by its wavy dynamic ornaments, suggesting the hand of a master.

The visual expression is close to the Art Nouveau movement.
Unfortunately in this case, too, many ornaments were destroyed:
- a sculpture representing a lion which adorned the building’s corner,
- the sculptures of female characters between the windows on the second floor, which were supported by the four columns on two levels that set out the corner between the two streets,
- and the floral decorations that decorated the first floor balcony railing.

 palatul karl kunz-detaliu-small

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Search the site

logo-engleza-1

Events

<<  December 2019  >>
 Mon  Tue  Wed  Thu  Fri  Sat  Sun 
      
     

Fotografii din Timișoara

Fotografii din Banat

Exchange rate

 

european-cities-marketing-logo

For information about the other programmes financed by the European Union in Romania, as well as for detailed information regarding the membership of Romania in the European Union, please visit the website of the Representation of the European Commission in Romania.
The accuracy and the coherence of this website is the sole responsibility of the Municipality of Timisoara and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union.
ukash
elektronik sigara
elektronik sigara e sigara
elips c elektronik sigara
oyunlar oyna