Română (România)English (United Kingdom)Serbian

Josef Kunz Palace

kunz josef-small

On the other side of the boulevard, on 1 Lonovici St., close to the syagogue stands the Josef Kunz Palace, also called “Louis House”. It was built in an eclectic Classicist style. The  building authorization is from March 5, 1892, and housing authorization from October 28, 1892, so the palace was built in less than eight months.

Interesting is the entry portal in the Neo-Baroque style and the Doric pilasters that frame the windows on the first floor, as well as the Corinthian ones, that frame the second floor windows.

Unfortunately, this building is also missing the 4 statues that adorned the attic above the cornice.

Search the site

logo-engleza-1

Events

<<  August 2019  >>
 Mon  Tue  Wed  Thu  Fri  Sat  Sun 
     1  2  3  4
  5  6  7  8  91011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627 

Fotografii din Timișoara

Fotografii din Banat

Exchange rate

 

european-cities-marketing-logo

For information about the other programmes financed by the European Union in Romania, as well as for detailed information regarding the membership of Romania in the European Union, please visit the website of the Representation of the European Commission in Romania.
The accuracy and the coherence of this website is the sole responsibility of the Municipality of Timisoara and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union.
ukash
elektronik sigara
elektronik sigara e sigara
elips c elektronik sigara
oyunlar oyna